Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby please don't gooo

Hahaha, the title has nothing to do with this post. That was random so yeah.
So.... i'm back from skbj! Saw maaaaaaaany people that I know. But yeah I think some of them don't even know me lol. It was kinda tiring, but like hey I had fun hehe. Finally I get to go there again. Or not, the fat guard won't let me go in. In this post, I wanna talk about.. short boyfriends.

First of all, I am sorry if i'm offending you or something, but this is seriously just for fun. Hihi, :)
Just now I was onlining facebook, and I stalked someone. She's currently in a relationship, but her boyfriend is so short. And by so short I mean shorter than her. *crickets* SERIOUSLY?
I'm not saying that it's lame or something, but it's just awkward. Like come on, like when you talk, it's like, yeah.. the girlfriend have to like look down and the boyfriend like kena pandang atas. And when you walk in public, people will look at you like, whatthe.. pizza. (The pizza part was random because i'm hungry) And they will look at you and ask, "oh hey, is that your little brother or something?" How do you answer that, man.. yeah. Oh man, it's just awkward.
Yes, some of you may say that love is blind, it doesnt matter about the height, and all. Yes, that is true but i'm just saying that it's awkward. Lol. I don't want you to break up or anything because of me, keep your relationship! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAH THAT'S IT IT'S AWKWARD BYE EVERYONE PEACE NO H8.