Friday, October 21, 2011

I love Hashbrowns.

Lol Hi. It's been a long time since i've updated about 'my life' here. So i'm currently having final exams = CAN SUCK DICK. HAHAHA I joke exams are important from my life. *puke*
You know when you come to any place, there's always going to be bitches that look at you from far and give you that 'look'. Yes that, I fucking hate them. What do you want, nak cakap nak tunjuk mata lawa, pakai coloured contact lense tak pun. If only I can bring a keris like hang tuah's, whenever I see bitches like that I swear i'm gonna cungkil their eyes with that keris.
I've always wanted to learn how to cook hash browns.. google time!

Boo! Hahaha :-) I just wanna tell you, never call someone pekak, or buta. Believe me. why? Idk lol.
*~Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle~* Don't you think the song Sexy and I know it's music video is just another dumbfuck making a fuckery video? Like seriously, the video should've been banned. Ugh my eyes got raped after watching that video, now its pregnant and i'm gonna have three eyes, four if its a twin. LOL. But the song's kinda nice tho.
Ok bye I gtg, later! Kiss kiss muah glams forever :-*

.. I joke. Bye. Bless you.

"Me = Had a dream, I was king. I woke up, still king. You = Had a dream, I was a bitch. Woke up, still a bitch."