Thursday, October 6, 2011

Help me..

See that precious thing up there? Yes. I am craving for it. Oh how I wish I have a car and I can drive. Like seriouslyyyyyy *gedik tone voice* I need mc'd, mc'd to bring me back to life.... ahahaha.
Somehow, I want to talk about "iluminaties" ....
Just now, I was onlining twitter. Oh yeah follow me! @Frhanani. Okay back to the topic, I was onlining twitter and then I saw a tweet, saying " I don't think I adore Iluminati anymore" -And the person who tweeted that was a muslim. I feel like unfollowing her, but it's okay, i''m kinda close to her.- I was like, uh-uh guuuuuurl you did not just tweeted that. *snaps fingers in z formation, hips rotation, booty sensation, elbow elbow wrist wrist, snap snap kiss kiss* :-* Lol I can easily be distracted.
SO, let me tell you something..
MUSLIMS DON'T FCKING ADORE ILUMINATI. It's a a sin. A veeeeeeeeeery big sin. If you adore it, or do the triangle infront of your eye, you can murtad. Murtad means like dikira keluar from Islam. Do you really want that, huh? Let me ask you something, do you "adore" iluminati, because of :-
1. you really want to ( because you're just plain stupid )
2. because of the trend.
3. because suddenly it's popular so you want to join all of the dumbfucks.
4. because your friends do it so you wanna join them because you don't wanna feel left out.
Pick one.
Believe me, never ever ever never ever in my life will I join iluminati because of those reasons above. Especially number 2 and 4. And it's not cool. Forever not cool. Bak kata Anwar Hadi, tak- comel ok. Lol that's it. In my opinion, muslims that "adore" iluminati are dumb. MUSLIMS. Bye, peace out, no hate.

Muslim boys/girls that adore iluminati = turn off.