Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lifeless anons.

Hey guys, it's 12:12 a.m right now, I just wanna tweet about what happened today. I was just onlining as usual, and suddenly my bestpweng, Iman Sofea tweeted to Fatin Liyana, (a blog's url) what's this? Syok sendiri ke? something like that. So I opened it, and guess what?
There's my name in it. And many others including my best friends. The fact is, i'm not close to her. Just normal friends. Nothing more. In the blog, she pretended like she's my bestfriend. Ramai orang were in that blog. And the stories in that blog, was just soo.. pergh. Terkedu wa cakap lu. I was pissed off. Because my *cough* boyfie *cough* was also in it. Like seriously, get a life will you dumbass?
But then, after I cursed, and cursed, and cursed...
She tweeted to me, my bestpwengs Tiaa and Iman, she said no, it's not her blog. She denied it so many times, but  the thing is, on the blog got her pictures with her whole family, and also a picture of her hair-free. She's wearing tudung btw. And also there's a picture of her name wrote on a piece of paper. Back then, in 2009 I was close to her. Yes, we were very kinda close. So like, I know how her writing is.
So like right now, she's denying everything. That her blog is not mine, that's not me, idk how the "anon" got my picture and all. We're not replying. Well... i'm not. I'm not sure about the others.
It's just.........
Dear whoevever that's behind this, please la. Stop doing fuckery like this, it hurts people okay? Is it really that fun doing fake things like this? I know, you must have a twitter. Because you've deleted the blog already. Just stop it. Yang kau nak acaca sangat kenapa? If you wanna be friends or something, why can't you just say it? Suka ke tengok orang marah, bodoh? Dah lah dalam tu, you write things about last year. Especially about Tiaa. She was pissed. Believe me, if it's not Fatin who did this, then it's okay. If we find out about you, anon, oh yes you! Bitch you're going dooooownnn~ *death stare* Yes, I am giving you a black-mail. Haih, kalau kau buat benda macamni lagi en.. Idk what to say. You're just plain stupid -.-t
So, people. The moral of the story is, don't you ever ever try to do fake things like this. Some of you may say that it's just "for fun" IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL. Yes, for you it's fun, making fun of other people, for us it's not. It's fucking stupid and fucking lifeless. That's it. Bye.


Seriously anon, we're going to hunt you.